snippets: linen and rust
Snippets from a very quiet weekend, spent mostly at home.
1. Eating a whole almond croissant this weekend was bittersweet. Paddy and I often share one between us (it's our little thing)... and although I enthusiastically devoured his half, I ached a little more for his return. Thursday can't come quick enough.
2. Under our house you'll find random pieces of vintage and antique furniture that we're "going to restore one day". I'm not sure when that day will come... in the meantime they make for an interesting little playground.
3. Sleepy babe rests her head on a beautiful grey linen pillowcase, lovingly made by my dear friend Miriam.
4. We're going to start a little garden for Lalie on the back deck - the perfect spot for the little name plaque Paddy welded for her (I just love the colour of natural rust).
5. The leaves on the tree outside our kitchen window have also turned the most beautiful rusty hue - a dreamy view, especially against aqua glass.