I apologise for the ridiculous amount of baby photos I've been posting of late. It's just... Lalie makes for a rather endearing subject at this age, and photographing my little cherub requires minimal tidying up or shoving the mess aside*. (I'm the first to admit I'm a mess-shover-to-the-side-er-er. And if I can't be bothered shoving, an effective 'crop' will usually suffice).
Here's the result of a weeks shoving and shooting:
1. Dainty coriander shadows (and our favourite shoes from here).
2. Pretty vintage dresses (and a basket shopper gifted to me long ago by this lovely lady).
3. Frankie magazine and the most delicately delicious tea arrived in the mail from another dear friend. Just as the cover suggests, this little surprise package did me the 'world of good'.
4. You didn't think this would be a completely Lalie-free post, did you?
5. Cheap and cheerful blooms (and an amazing antique piano stool 'borrowed' from my Mum).
6. I have no idea what this plant is, but I love it's gorgeous foliage.
7. Toddler tablescape.
8. My sister came to stay and brought her pillow - I'm in love with her Ikea bedlinen which unfortunately appears to have been discontinued :(
9. The leaves are finally changing here.
10. I just adore those little fingers.
Have a wonderful weekend!
* Kinda felt I should confess after Em's beautiful and honest post on the subject.