I have a little confession to make: while Paddy's been away, Eulalie and I have been indulging in a little therapy, namely, of the retail and sugar varieties. I've been doing a little too much online shopping while Lalie's been doing a little too much biscuit chomping... (okay, okay... I've been indulging in my fair share of biscuit chomping too!).
1. Two little rays of sunshine.
2. Cookie crumbs and 'chino foam on tiny fingers.
3. New soles by Caramel... in the most decadent chocolate leather. And what a tease they are - two sizes too big!
4. Lost in Lalie-Land.
5. Those lips and cheeks received a few extra kisses that afternoon ;)
6. Light and literature - my little reader in the early morning light.
I hope your weekend has been wonderful (and just a little bit decadent).